Is Hilton’s Diamond status worth it?
There’s no doubt that having a status at any of the major chains has its perks. The question becomes, is it worth it? Let’s investigate whether Hilton Diamond status is worth pursuing:
Achieving Status: It can be done in 4 ways
1. 30 Stays a calendar year
2. 60 Nights in a calendar year
3. 120,000 Hilton Honor base points in a calendar year
4. Sign up for the Hilton Honors Aspire Card from Amex
If you do not have someone in the relationship that travels for work the easiest way to achieve Diamond status is through the Aspire Card.
· If you have an off year, you’ll be able to request a Diamond Status extension for a year.
· 100% bonus on Hilton Honors points on your stays.
· 48 hour room guarantee
· 5th night free
· Complimentary water, internet and room upgrades
· Executive Lounge Access
Looking at the specific benefits that Hilton Diamond status provides, there are several benefits to earn it for your honeymoon:
1. Being able to wait up to 48 hours to save up points and be guaranteed a room could be huge for honeymooners.
2. Having the 5th night free (perk for silver, gold and diamond) can significantly save your points so you can have an affordable honeymoon and extend your trip.
3. Having the opportunity to be eligible for a room upgrade would make your honeymoon that much more perfect.
4. You’ll save money on free breakfast at the Executive lounge so you can budget out breakfast.
All in all, the Diamond status is a great status to achieve if you’re looking to enhance your honeymoon. If you’re going all in on your honeymoon on a once in a lifetime trip at a top honeymoon destination, then why not try to get Diamond status?
#honeymoon #thehoneymoonhackers #tophoneymoondestinations #honeymoon2020 #honeymoononpoints