Maximizing your Ride Share Partnerships for Travel Points
The increasing demand of ride-sharing apps has led to several reward partnerships for you to take advantage of. Uber and Lyft are the two largest ride sharing companies in the US. However, when it comes to earning rewards and loyalty points there is one that is currently far superior than the other….
That company is Lyft! Lyft has developed two key partnerships that can really help you accumulate points for travel and your honeymoon. The way to really maximize these points is to make it a lifestyle and make sure to link up your loyalty accounts so that you can getthe points on every ride. Lets breakdown each partnership:
Delta: Since the February 2018 Lyft and Delta have partnered up for you to earn miles. Here's what you need to know:
● For every $1 spent on Lyft rides you’ll earn 1 skymile.
● For airport rides, every $1 spent will equate to 2 skymiles.
● If you’ve never signed up with Lyft, you’ll also receive two $10 coupons to use on your
first two rides. This coupon will automatically apply to your account once you link.
You can visit https://www.deltalyft.com/ to get your accounts linked up today.
Hilton: Since May 2019 Hilton has also agreed to a partnership with Lyft. Below are the details:
● Earn 3x points for every $1* spent on Lyft rides (economy, luxury, and extra seats).
● Earn 2 Points per $1 spent on shared Lyft rides.
● If your in need of Lyft credit you can also use your Hilton Honors points to redeem Lyft
Here’s the Hilton / Lyft site to link your accounts https://hiltonhonorslyft.com/ .
So, if you’re looking to get closer to that once in a lifetime honeymoon; Lyft is the way to go.
These points really add up so make sure you link up those accounts and tell your significant
other to do the same!